Due to new regulations, from the 10th July 2018, claims management companies are restricted to charging a fee of 20% plus VAT or 24%.
If you signed up before the 10th of July 2018, then you are still in contract at 30% plus VAT or 36%. Please click here to view your terms & conditions.
If you would like to know the exact date you signed up, please get in touch and we’ll be happy to clarify.
1) We will assess your Payment Protection Policy (PPI) and/or your Package Bank Account (PBA) and, if appropriate, pursue on your behalf, a claim for reimbursement of premiums paid plus statutory interest.
2) We will provide this service on a no win no fee basis. If you, the client, does not receive any monetary refund, we will not charge a fee. We will only charge a fee if compensation is recovered on an agreed percentage of the amount recovered. A fee is payable if the case it not pursued at the client's request outside of the cancellation period.
3) We will correspond and negotiate with the lender on your behalf in this action. We will inform you of all offers that we receive from the defendant; evaluate them and contact you to inform you of the decision and discuss if we think it is fair.
4) We will correspond and negotiate with the lender on your behalf in this action.
5) We will inform you of all offers that we receive from the defendant; evaluate them and contact you to inform you of the decision and discuss if we think it is fair.
6) We will endeavour at all times to provide you with the professional and dedicated service that you deserve. We will use all reasonable skill and care in the processing of your claim for reimbursement. To include all premiums plus statutory interest for all payment protection policies agreed or judged to have been mis-sold.
7) We will always act in your best interests in pursuing your claim and obtaining for you the best results. If the bank reject your claim initially you have the option for us to re-investigate the claim and then you have the option of us sending the claim to the Financial Ombudsman Service.
8) We will assist you in completing all or part of our application, and/or any subsequent forms which you receive.
1) To provide us promptly with all relevant information and items we request to enable us to pursue your claim.
2) To provide us with clear instructions.
3) To read all of our Terms & Conditions and to sign and return.
4) Once you have read and signed documentation, we will require your authority to correspond and negotiate with your bank by signing the Letter of Authority. Please retain a copy of the terms and conditions and ensure you familiarise yourself with them before signing and dating the Letter of Authority.
5) Once you sign the Letter of Authority, any further information sent to you must be returned to us, where applicable, within 14 days of receipt to ensure we have all of the relevant information to pursue you claim. This includes but is not limited to; New Letters of Authority, Questionnaires and further information letters.
6) If we manage to successfully complete a claim on our behalf and the lender offers you a redress, we expect you to pay a fee. This fee is 20% + VAT or 24% of any amount offered by the lender. This is explained in clause B below.
1) We will charge you a fee of 20% + VAT or 24% of the total amount offered to you in full and final settlement of the claim made against the defendant once the offer has been agreed and accepted. This is before any tax deductions made by the HMRC. An example of the potential fees is in the table below.
2) Our standard payment terms are that:
- All money should be paid within 7 days of it crediting your account.
- Payments made after 21 days will be subject to a late payment charge of 8% per annum which will be calculated on a daily basis commencing on the 15 day after the date of the invoice.
3) In the event of you being in an Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVA), Debt Management Plan (DMP) or have been declared Bankrupt and you do not receive any monetary reimbursement from the claim, we will not pursue you for a fee. We may contact your Insolvency Practitioner to recover our fees if the money is paid to them.
1) In the event that we cancel your Agreement because we have advised you that your claim is unlikely to succeed, no fee will be payable by you.
2) You may terminate the Agreement within 14 days of the date you sign the Letter of Authority and Terms and Conditions by providing any clear statement, including but not limited to: a telephone call, an e-mail or the attached cancellation form. If you wish to cancel after the 14 day period, there will be a charge of £40 per hour + VAT for any work undertaken on your case.
3) If you withdraw our authority to work on your behalf after the 14 day cooling off period, there will be a charge of £40+VAT per hour for any work undertaken. Once a reasonable offer (in line with FCA, FOS or FSCS guidelines) has been made by the financial institution provider, your success fee will be payable. This Agreement is a legally binding contract and in signing the Letter of Authority and Terms and Conditions you are accepting its Terms & Conditions.
A complaint can be brought forward by providing any clear statement, including but not limited to: a telephone call, an e-mail or letter.
We collect personal information about you both when you apply for our services and from your creditors/insurers as authorised by you on the Client Authority Form. We may also collect further information as a result of managing your PPI/PBA Claim. We will use your personal information to provide our services to you, and in particular:
We will use your personal information to provide our services to you, and in particular:
- prepare and issue to you your PPI/PBA Claim claim;
- negotiate with your creditors/insurers on you rbehalf;
- Keep you informed about your PPI/PBA Claim and our services.
You may let us know if you do not want us to use or disclose your personal information as set out above.Other than set out above, we will only disclose your personal information to the extent required by law, court order or as requested by other government or law enforcement authorities.