1) We will assess your Payment Protection Policy (PPI) and/or your Package Bank Account (PBA) and, if appropriate, pursue on your behalf, a claim for reimbursement of premiums paid plus statutory interest.
2) We will provide this service on a no win no fee basis. If you, the client, does not receive any monetary refund, we will not charge a fee. We will only charge a fee if compensation is recovered on an agreed percentage of the amount recovered. A fee is payable if the case it not pursued at the client’s request outside of the cancellation period.
3) We will correspond and negotiate with the defendant on your behalf in this action.
4) We will inform you of all offers that we receive from the defendant; evaluate them and contact you to inform you of the decision and discuss if we think it is fair.
5) We will endeavour at all times to provide you with the professional and dedicated service that you deserve. We will use all reasonable skill and care in the processing of your claim for reimbursement. To include all premiums plus statutory interest for all payment protection policies agreed or judged to have been mis-sold.
6) We will always act in your best interests in pursuing your claim and obtaining for you the best results. If the bank reject your claim initially, we will reinvestigate it before proceeding with the Financial Ombudsman Service.
7) We will return all your documents (including bank statements, policy or credit agreements) upon receipt of all monies owed in accordance with this agreement.
8) We will assist you in completing all or part of our application, and/or any subsequent forms which you may be experiencing trouble with.
1) To provide us promptly with all relevant information and items we request to enable us to pursue your claim.
2) To provide us with clear instructions.
3) To read all of our Terms & Conditions and to sign and return.
4) Once you have read and signed documentation, we will require your authority to correspond and negotiate with your bank by signing the Letter of Authority. Please retain a copy of the terms and conditions and ensure you familiarise yourself with them before signing and dating the Letter of Authority.
5) Once you sign the Letter of Authority, any further information sent to you must be returned to us, where applicable, within 14 days of receipt to ensure we have all of the relevant information to pursue you claim. This includes but is not limited to; New Letters of Authority, Questionnaires, Further Information Letters, Requests to update details with the bank.
6) You must inform us of any decision the bank makes within 14 days of your knowledge. If you withdraw our authority with the bank during the claim, you are still bound by this contract and must disclose any information the bank relay to you regarding your claim unless you have cancelled this agreement as set out below.
7) If we manage to successfully complete a claim on your behalf and the lender offers you a redress, we expect you to pay a fee. This fee is 30% + VAT of any amount offered by the lender. This is explained in clause B below.
1) "We will charge you a fee of 30% + VAT of the total amount paid to you in full and final settlement of the claim made against the defendant once the offer has been agreed and accepted. For example, for an offer of £2,000.00, we would charge a fee of £720.00 to you (£600 + £120 VAT). Based on a £2,000.00 successful claim you would pay a Fee of £720.00."
2) Our standard payment terms are that:
- All money should be paid within 7 days of it crediting your account.
- Payments made after 21 days will be subject to a late payment charge of 8% per annum which will be calculated on a daily basis commencing on the 15 day after the date of the invoice.
3) In the event of you being in an Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVA), Debt Management Plan (DMP) or have been declared Bankrupt and you do not receive any monetary reimbursement from the claim, we will not pursue you for a fee. We may contact your Insolvency Practitioner to recover our fees if the money is paid to them.
1) In the event that we cancel this Agreement because we have advised you that your claim is unlikely to succeed, no fee will be payable by you.
2) You may terminate the Agreement within 14 days of the date you sign the Letter of Authority by providing any clear statement, including but not limited to: a telephone call, an e-mail or the attached cancellation form. If you wish to cancel after the 14 day period, there will be a charge of £40 per hour for any work undertaken on your case.
3) If you withdraw our authority to work on your behalf after the 14 day cooling off period, there will be a charge of £40 per hour for any work undertaken. Once an offer has been made by the bank, this agreement cannot be cancelled. This Agreement is a legally binding contract and in signing the Letter of Authority you are accepting its Terms & Conditions.
A complaint can be brought forward by providing any clear statement, including but not limited to: a telephone call, an e-mail or letter. Please find attached a copy of our complaints procedure. We will follow the steps outlined to ensure your complaint is handled as quickly and as fairly as possible.
We collect personal information about you both when you apply for our services and from your creditors/insurers as authorised by you on the Client Authority Form. We may also collect further information as a result of managing your PPI.
We will use your personal information to provide our services to you, and in particular:
- prepare and issue to you your PPI Claim claim;
- negotiate with your creditors/insurers on you rbehalf;
- Keep you informed about your PPI Claim and our services.
You may let us know if you do not want us to use or disclose your personal information as set out above.Other than set out above, we will only disclose your personal information to the extent required by law, court order or as requested by other government or law enforcement authorities.